Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 3, 2016

Father God...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Today was one of those days that did not go the way I planned, was fairly annoying; however, I can already see how you are using it for my good.

You take such good care of me. Thank you for always showing me the potential problems in my life before they become to massive. Thank you for providing solutions. Thank you for being my Father.

I love you!

What God Said Tonight:

Taking care of you is my job and my privilege.

I love you. I made you in my image. I have hopes and dreams for you that far outshine those that you have thought of for yourself.

With your trust, I can take you there.

I love you and I will always take care of you. I will always give you a heads up when something needs to change. I love you to much to see life sideswipe you.

I am forever and always on your side. I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Abba Father for the Love you've always show me. Daddy I Love you and thank you for not allowing to harmed in this current storm. Thank you Dad for caring for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Abba Father for the Love you've always shown me. Daddy I Love you and thank you for not allowing this current storm to harm me.Thank you Dad for caring for me

    ReplyDelete