Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Don't get weary...

My prayer:

Thank you God for your unusual favor and timing today! The train was running late for everyone else, but showed up just when I walked up to the station. So many little things like that today God where you blessed me in the middle of what was a mess for everyone else.

I bet there is a message in that!

I love you God. Thank you for always taking such great care of me.

What God Said Tonight:

I have steps ordered and set aside for you. I have a path picked out that is just for you. You who like to travel the less traveled path will find that my path for your life is as unique as you could possibly hope.

I have not abandoned you. You may feel like your path has stalled out but I have your best interest in mind, even in the waiting.

Don't get weary in your well doing. Don't get weary in your hope. I haven't given up on your dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment