Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Wrong and right...


Well, we’re back talking about our magic system: SONG. Every magic ...

My prayer:

Awesome God, I pray for your peace and wisdom. I pray for your guidance and help.

I get the definite impression that there are things that are not right God. I pray that you make them right. Change whatever needs to be changed in me. Show me what to do or not do. I pray your will is done on earth as it is in heaven. In this situation as it is in heaven.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

I have much yet to show you.

Some things need to be unsettled for a period of time. Some things need to be "wrong" for a period of time in order to encourage the right into place.

My will is sometimes hard to understand until it is done. My will can sometimes seem disruptive. I can't promise you smooth sailing.

I can promise you that I will never leave you. I can promise you that I can give you peace in the middle of any battle. I can promise you that everything works out for your good in the end.

You are my child and I am always on your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment