Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 22, 2016

A minute with God...

Quando éramos crianças, éramos mais positivas e esperançosas em ...

My prayer:

I am enjoying this life you have given me God. Not that there are not troubles, pain, worries...I have those too. But I also have joy and peace and new things to surprise and keep me going each day. Thank you for it all and thank you most for being with me in it all. I would be nothing without you.

What God Said Tonight:

Come here and sit with me a minute. Lay your hands in mine. Look at me and let my light shine upon your face.

You are my child who I love. You are the one I have chosen. You are perfect in my eyes. Bask in my presence and let me bring you new life. Let my glory wash over you. Let my love surround you.

You and me, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment