Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Master transformer...

My prayer:

Amazing and awesome God! Thank you for the good news!! Thank you for healing my friend! Thank you for your continued work in his life for complete restoration! Thank you for taking this seemingly horrible thing and turning it into so much good!

I appreciate life differently. I appreciate people differently. I appreciate your blessings and opportunities differently. And that's just the good stuff in me that came out of it. You did so much more!

What an AMAZING GOD you are!

What God Said Tonight:

That which appears to be chaos can sometimes be art. That which appears to be tragic can be made into your blessing.

I am the master of taking things that appear one way and turning them into something completely different. I took chaos and formed it into earth. I took darkness and said let here be light. I take the tragedies and give you joy.

I love you more than you can know and my plans will take you farther than you can know.

No comments:

Post a Comment