Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Don't fight, trust...

Don't Trust In Self by BenHeine on DeviantArt

My prayer:

Awesome God. I need some help.

There are things that come up in me, reactions I have, emotions I have that I know are not loving, not kind, not patient, not any of the things that you would want from me. I do my best to turn from them. I try not to express them, but there are times when I just want to lash out.

I pray for your help in this one situation in particular that I have been talking to you a lot about. Help me to find a way to walk in love and not judgement. Help me to find a way to be generous and not jealous. Help me to find a way to give grace instead of judgement.

Thank you for your help.

What God Said Tonight:

You walk in the lion's den and you expect to be bitten. I can protect you but only if you are fully trusting in me.

If Daniel had fought the lions, they would have devoured him. If Shadrach, Mishach and Abendego had fought the fire they would have burned.

Don't fight the person or the situation. Trust in me and I will work it out. I will keep you safe. I will keep you all whole.

I have a plan, even in this. I have not led you here to leave you. I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment