Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 15, 2016

Wounds and scars...

broken heart

My prayer:

Awesome healer. Please come in and heal my heart. God I pray for wholeness that leaves no purchase for the enemy. I pray for healing that completes me and allows me to love like you designed me to love. Love without reservation, without fear,without conditions.

Please God, heal me at my core.

What God Said Tonight:

I see the wounds. The old and the new ones. I am familiar with wounds. I have worn quite a few myself. The thing about wounds is they are not permanent. The scar may remain but the wound is destined to heal. Your scars are causing you as much trouble as your wounds right now.

I am coming to you for complete restoration. I am coming to make you whole. I will heal your wounds and I will remove your scars. The scars that have bound you up and kept you from trusting, I am removing those scars tonight. I am softening the skin and making it like new.

I have come to restore you. I will be your protection. You do not need the hardness to protect you now. I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment