Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Changes...

Heart Beats: Changes

My prayer:

Wow God, when you decide that is a season of change, you really mean it! Change is happening around me so fast I can barely keep up. I can't wait to see what you are going to do next! Whatever it is, I am here to ride it out with you, in awe.

What God Said Tonight:

Change is good and change is needed.

I have many things that will never change. My love for you will never change. My commitment to you will never change. My redemption and reconciliation for you will never change.

But, the circumstances of your life and of the world, those I will change. Those need to change to move into the next season of your destiny. I will always bring you to the same outcome, victory. But, I will always use a different way to get you there.

You will see that the method is not important. I am what is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment