Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Working for God...

My prayer:

Sweet and amazing Father. I am all yours. I hold nothing back. I love you in every way that I know how and to the greatest extend that I am capable of.

It is not enough. It is not what you deserve but it is all that have.

Hear my grateful heart tonight. Hear my spirit cry out to yours. Let me bask in your glory and your love.

What God Said Tonight:

With all that you have to work with in this day, completing this work will be no problem.

The day of the new heaven and earth are not far off. I have things in place.

In the meantime, your job, your purpose is with me. Keep yourself strong in me to run the rest of the race. I will want your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment