Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Cement...

Cement | Imblogger News

My prayer:

God, I thank you for inspiration and praise reports! This has been a week of joy, reawakening, good news, and inspiration for the future. I have missed this. It has been too long since I truly felt inspired. It feels like life and light coming back into my life.

Thank you! I can't wait to see where this journey leads.

What God Said Tonight:

Cement is a funny thing. While it is liquid, it flows in and over things. It is shapeable and moldable. You can really make it into anything you want.

Then, after time, it hardens into the shape it has last been left in. That hardened cement is solid and seems permanent. It is unmoveable and grabs onto everything it touches. It seems quite permanent; however, given the right force or the right tool, you can break it. You can chip it down into rubble. That rubble, while not as malleable as the liquid form, it is moveable and shapeable. Keep pounding at the rubble and it become dust. Dust is even more moveable than liquid. Dust can fly.

It is a lot like you. When you were young, you were able to flow into new ideas and new opportunities. You were malleable and you got into everything. Over the years, you hardened. Became less able to move, change and flow into new places. Eventually, you grabbed onto everything around you with a iron claw.

But, this last season was a season of chipping away at your cement. We broke it into rubble and now into dust. There is no stopping dust. It goes absolutely everywhere.

Get ready to seek and find every opportunity. I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment