Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Dirt...

Description Dirt road facing south near the Voyager Ziwani Safari Camp ...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for recovery today and the luxury of rest.

I ask for your favor tomorrow. I am walking into unfamiliar territory and without your favor, it could go very badly. I pray and ask that you go with me and work all things to my good, like you always do.

Thank you for being my Dad and taking care of me!

What God Said Tonight:

Dirt, in its own environment, is not a bad thing. It is not something you need to clean up.

When dirt is outside in its environment of the ground, it is perfectly appropriate. The only time you want to get rid of dirt is when it is outside of its environment. When the dirt get's in the house, when the dirt gets on your clothes, when the dirt is out of place, you need to get rid of it.

There are many things like that  in life. In the right environment, they are normal and natural and not something you want to get rid of of but in the wrong environment, you have to get them out.

Keep that in mind as you meet the challenges of this week. Don't waste time trying to move things and people out of environments that they were made for. It does them and you no good. Recognize the environment that best matches the person and help them find it.

I love you and I am with you, now and always.

1 comment:

  1. The Word of God says Deuter 28:26 I am blessed going in and blessed going out. It doesnt say I am blessed if I go here or go there and not here. Delivered from the powers of darkness Col 1:13 strong in the Lord and in the power of His might Ephesions 6:10 No weapons formed against me shall prosper Isaiah 54:17 kept in safety wherever I go Ps 91:11 you speaking not having favor goea against the truth. Know the truth and it shall set you free.
    Exercising my authority over the enemy. Luke 1p:19

    ReplyDelete