Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 9, 2015

The desert...

The thrilling Desert Safari in Dubai

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. Thank you for the blessings of today. Thank you for bringing me through the challenges. Thank you that you have something new planned for my tomorrow.

I am looking forward to the next open door. I love being on your team!

What God Said Tonight:

The desert is not devoid of all life. The desert is a place where life exists but it is life that has to be strong enough to withstand the brutal conditions.

Sometimes your desert experiences are not meant to destroy the things in your life. They are meant to strengthen those things.

The desert is a place that will wean out the things in you that are not strong enough to survive and leave you with those things that can and will endure. Your desert season is not a place of weakness, it is a place of great strength.

Do not miss the value of the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment