Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 16, 2015

Real love...

My prayer:

I love you so much. It has been awhile since I have told you how much I love you. I tell you a lot how much I appreciate you but sometimes I forget to tell you how much I love you for who you are.

Your presence is the sweetest and most lovely experience in my entire life. Your voice is the most comforting sound in the universe. Your love is the most healing power ever.

You are God all mighty, the great and mighty creator, lover of my soul, redeemer, teacher, savior, and friend. I love you more than I can ever say. My ability to express my love for you is never enough.

What God Said Tonight:

Higher than the highest tower and deeper than the deepest ocean. My love for you knows no barriers and no bounds.

I have pursued you through eternity just to know you.

You will never be without my love. You are forever mine and I am yours. Love, real love, never dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment