Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Rest in God...

My prayer:

I have no idea what to talk about tonight. I am really more interested in being with you and listening to you. I love you God and I am all yours.

What God Said Tonight:

Come here. Rest your head on my shoulder. Let your thoughts, your worries, your concerns, all of it, let it go into my arms.

Find your rest and comfort in me. Find your vacation in me. Let me take the burden for awhile. Let me take the responsibility on for awhile. Let me hold you up for awhile.

I love you so and I am your strong tower. I can handle anything and everything that is thrown at you in this life. I have an answer and a way out of every trouble.

Let your head rest on my shoulder and find your rest in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment