Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

God wants to help...

seems to be strange that God would ask a blind man what he would want ...

My prayer:

Today was ROOOUUUUGH! It was if the day was one long unsolvable problem that I needed to try to solve and mostly failed.

It definitely got better when I got smart enough to take a breath and ask for your help. Thank you for always being there when I call.

God, I ask for peace, rest, and restoration tonight.

Thank you Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:

I never run out of strength. I never run out of answers. I am everything you need and I am always available. I am here for you, now and always. I am the answer, no matter the problem or the challenge.

You really do not have to do this on your own. I want to help, with everything. I only have to wait for you to come to me. While I am always here for you, I won't come to you, I won't help if you don't want me to.

Ask and keep on asking. Every time you need me, I will be there.

I love you and I don't ever want you to struggle through the pain and challenges of this life without me, without my presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment