Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Dreams...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I have spent a lot of time today thinking about dreams. Dreams that have come true and those that haven't.

It seems like when I was younger, I had no doubt that the things I dreamed of would come to pass. It was not even a consideration that they would not. It was only a matter of time.

Well, now that a fair amount of time has passed, I don't know that I have that same blind faith. But maybe I am more realistic?

The truth is that not every dream will become reality. Otherwise, they would not be dreams. They would be prophecies, reflections of the future. But, part of the excitement of a dream is not knowing. Will it come to pass or not? And, when it does, WOOHOOO! And when it doesn't, if we are lucky, we find a new dream.

Knowing when to stop believing in an old dream and start finding a new dream, now that is the real challenge.

I love you Father. Thank you for always dreaming with me.

What God Said Tonight:

Dreams are gifts. Dreams are what you can point to to get you through the tough times. Dreams are things that you can work toward, giving your life a sense of purpose and direction.

Never give up on your dreams. Sure, change your dreams. Dream new dreams. But, don't ever give up. Old dreams that seem dead have a funny way of resurrecting at the oddest times. I am the God of resurrection.

So, for those old dreams that have not come true, put them on a shelf and dream some new dreams. But don't throw them away. I have time and room for all of your dreams, in time.

I love you sweet daughter and I love your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment