Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Impossible...

My prayer:

Life is SO EXCITING right now God!!! Thank you for ending the season of boredom! I don't know what this next season is going to bring exactly but I am pretty sure that it won't be boring!! Thank you for the amazing people in my life. Thank you for the opportunities. Thank you for joy. Thank you for health. Thank you for being YOU!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Ahhh, you see it. You see the plan. You see the future. You see that life is made to be lived, not endured. Those are all very good things. 

I will show you more. I will show you more miracles. I will show you the stars. I will show you so many things and each will be wonderous. 

I am yours and you are mine and nothing is out of reach for us. I told you that I would and could make the impossible, possible. Well, now I am making the impossible, reality. 

I love you. Go, sleep if you can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment