Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Receive...

My prayer:

I am worn out tonight God. Physically, emotionally, mentally just worn out. 

I ask for restoration. I pray that you give me some of that divine rest that recharges all of my batteries. 

I thank you God that you are a healing God, you are my restoration, you are my redeemer. Thank you for all that you provide for me God. I am worthless without you and I am beyond worth with you. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am here, in you and with you. I know what you need before you know you need it. I will provide for all of your needs. All of them. 

I want to do more than that for you though. I want to bless you abundantly. I want to overflow your life with joy. I want you to have my peace which never falters and is never impacted by circumstances. I want to fill you with my confidence. I want you to have more than enough in every situations. 

I love you so much. I have so much for you. You will have to receive it. I know that can be a struggle for you sometimes, to receive. But that is all I require of you. Believe me and receive me and I will bless you to overflow. Let me bless you...

No comments:

Post a Comment