Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Work in progress...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. I am so grateful for this week of rest and fun! Thank you for all of the beauty that you showed me. Thank you for the time to not think, not make decisions, not feel responsible for everything. 

I have one more day and then it is back to the routine. 

God, I pray for your help to be the person you created to me even when I am stressed, even when I am irritated, even when I don't know what to do next. God, help me to love better.

What God Said Tonight:

I am not done with you yet. You are a work in progress. 

You improve each time you lean on me.  

I am in you and I am changing your nature but it is not done yet. I am not done yet. I am changing you from the inside out which can take a while but creates a permanent change that will last. One that will endure the storm. 

I know you look at yourself and you see the scars and the warts but when I look at you, I see the beauty of all that you have been and all that you are. And, most of all, I see the beauty of who you will become. 

I see you wrapped in my son who heals and redeems. I see you perfected in him. I delight in who you are and, I will see you be all that you can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment