Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

God's peace...

My prayer:

Busy day, great night, love you! Mighty God, I have a lot of thoughts tonight but mainly I am just sitting here firmly entrenched in your peace. What a great place to be! I would love to stay right here in your peace forever. loveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyou!!!!! I cannot say it enough and I cannot say it enough different ways. YOU ARE SO WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

My peace I give to you. It is  a gift, not earned. It is because of who I am and my love for you, not because of circumstances. It does not rely on things going well. It does not rely on success. It only relies on my presence. 

Where I am there is peace. Where I am, there is joy. Where I am there is love. These are all evidence of my presence in your life. I love you and will keep you in my peace, my joy, my love, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment