Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Right standing...

My prayer:

So...I could have handled this day a whole lot better. Instead of trusting in you, I was trying to do it on my own and ended up frustrated and disappointed. I know better God.

God, forgive me for my quick temper. Forgive me for not walking in love. Forgive me God for forgetting that you will and always do take care of everything, no matter how rotten it might look at the time. 

What God Said Tonight:

Your forgiveness was already paid for. You are in right standing with me. 

Now, you may want to make some apologies to be in right standing with the people around you. You never need to worry about me and whether I am on your side. You never need to worry about me giving you another chance. I always will. I sacrificed my life to make sure that you always have another chance. But people, people don't always have the same approach. 

Make amends with the people in your life and I will take care of the rest. You are blessed and highly favored my daughter, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment