Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 7, 2014

Pressing, pushing...

My prayer:

Amazing worship time tonight God! I am becoming more and more aware of your presence in me and in your other kids and it is amazing. You are amazing. You in us makes us amazing. I am sensing a theme here...AMAZING!!! 

Love you so much God. I am really looking forward to Sabbath with you tomorrow. A whole day to hang out with you. I can't think of anything better, unless it was hanging out with you on a beach somewhere warm! Love you Daddy!

What God Said Tonight:

Everything gets worn down eventually. Even rock. Given enough time and enough pressure, enough water, enough wind, a rock will be ground down to sand eventually. 

I see you pushing, I see you seeking, I see you pressing forward into your promise and you may feel like it is not making a difference, but each prayer, each time you step out in faith, each time you believe and trust me, a little more of the resistance is worn away and broken down. 

Your  prayers are effective but the progress cannot yet be measured. 

One day, not long from now, you will press and it will break through, it will break open and you will be on the other side. Don't stop pushing. The next push could be the one that breaks though. I will do my part. I ask you to press. 

No comments:

Post a Comment