Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Abstract art life...

My prayer:

Thank you God for healing me! 

Today was a whole lot better and while there is still a lot to figure out, I am reminded today that all things are possible with you. I am reminded that you have a an answer to every problem. I am reminded that you have placed at this time and in this place for a reason and a purpose and you will not leave me here. 

LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

Your life is an abstract art painting right now. You see hints of what it means but you do not yet see the full picture. You see beautiful colors and you see outlines of what you think you understand but there is so much more to know. 

Step back a minute and stop worrying about analyzing it all. Instead, take a moment to just experience it. You might find that you like it. 

The chaos is not true chaos. It is art. It is a depiction of something that cannot be expressed in words or in pictures. Your life is growing beyond the ability to describe. You are on the edge of a life with true purpose. Trust me to lead you in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment