Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Disappointment...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I want to lift up people who are hurting from disappointment tonight. We try to live a life of hope but sometimes, things don't work out the way we think they will and that can hurt like crazy.

God I pray that for every disappointment, you bring a new and bigger dream. I pray that every hurt be turned for their good. I ask that you comfort them in the disappointment and heal the hurt.

Leaving it in your hands, trusting with confidence in your love for us.

What God Said Tonight:

Some things must die before the season of new beginnings can come. No one likes the death but it marks a turning point for your future. 

The pain, is temporary. The disappointment is fleeting and without true substance. 

I am your hope. I will bring you into new beginnings that will provide seven fold the blessing you were expecting from this disappointment. I love you and will walk you through to the new season. 

Rest in me. 

You are now free from the past, from the bondage of the dream that was never meant to be yours. Move forward knowing that I will guide you.

No comments:

Post a Comment