Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Open doors...

My prayer:

How many things have I missed out on in life because I thought I was not ready? I hear people say that all the time God. You open a door in their life and they say, I am just not ready for that. The problem with that is, the door doesn't usually wait for them to be ready. It usually closes long before. I think that is where a lot of our regrets in life come from.

God I ask that you help me to step through every door you open for me, whether I think I am ready or not. I know that you prepare me for everything so if you bring it, I must be ready, even when I think I am not. God give me abilities beyond my nature to meet the needs of every open door.

Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

Not every open door is from me. You must seek me, the Holy Spirit to guide you to the right doors. 

Not every decision you make is going to turn out the way you planned. But I can use anything to do anything. So, call out to me, seek me. I will guide you to the open doors that will result in good things for you and the Kingdom. I will point you away from the doors leading to ruin. 

I will guide you, I will prepare you, and I will work it all out. 

Love you too, more than you can ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment