Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Frustration struggle...

My prayer:

Awesome Father. You know my heart tonight and you know my frustrations. Help me to have a new viewpoint? Or, help me to see the real issue underneath my frustration. God, spelling it all out here would give it more power than it deserves; but, as always, I need your help. 

I am completely dependent on you and I love being in this place. This is a place of victory and joy. Than you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

You are right to discern that your frustration lays somewhere other than your expression of it. You are frustrated at a deeper level of personal struggle. 

I am here to struggle through it with you. Or if you want, I can release you from the struggle right now. Do you want that? Or, do you gain something from the struggle? Your struggle makes you stronger. If I release you right now, tonight, you will be free, for a time. You will face it again and you will face the same challenge. 

The way to move through it is to gain strength through me with me in you. That strength takes you through it so that the next time you run into this challenge, you are strong enough to walk directly though it with no concern. 

I love you and I will take you on whichever route you want to go. I only need your choice. I think you are ready to face this thing. I think you are ready to press through, gaining strength so that next time you shake it off like the snake at the fire. But, if you do not feel you are ready, I will release you now. 

Your choice. Make it wisely. 

2 comments:

  1. God is such a gentleman! He teaches with such kindness and demonstrates His love with such certainty...

    ReplyDelete