Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 11, 2013

Taking us through...

My prayer:

Amazing God. Thank you for bringing me home so smoothly. You threaded my travel right through the breaks in all of the storms so that I got home with no trouble. That is one of the many things that I love about being your kid. You make life easier in so many ways. 

It was a great trip. I hope I accomplished what you wanted me to. I feel like I did not do much and it went very quickly. It was different in Israel this time compared to previous trips. I am still trying to understand all of the differences. But, I think it is more clear than ever to me that we are in what you have described as the end times. God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and that it come quickly. I ask your blessing to flow out over Israel and that you help them through the days to come. Help us all through the days to come. They will not be easy but we have you and you have already told us how it turns out.

Thank you Jesus. I love you!

What God Said Tonight;

This world is becoming a much smaller place. With communication and travel allowing more and more agreement, it is like the times before the Tower of Babel. At that time, I scattered the people and confused their language. That worked for a long time but we are reaching a critical point again. I cannot allow satan to continue to run rampant in the earth while you are all growing so much closer. I have to make a change. 

So, change is coming. It will be a good change although it might not seem so at first. It may seem like a step backward but it is really just sinking back into position to launch. I love you daughter and I will take you through. 


No comments:

Post a Comment