Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Overwhelmed and intimidated...


My prayer:

Incredible God. Sometimes I look at the things that you entrust me with and I get intimidated. I know that I am not good enough or smart enough to do the things that you have put in front of me. But, I guess that is the point. No matter how big the thing is that you put in front of me, you always cause me to succeed, not because of my talents but because of who you are. 

I need to remember that right now. Help me God to not get overwhelmed with the tasks at hand and to be completely confident that you will show up and make it all work. I know you will. You have shown me over and over. But that does not make it less intimidating when the mountain is looming over me. 

Uggh! I know how I should feel. I should feel completely confident in you and your ability to take care of everything. And, sometimes I do feel that way. Then, other times, I think I must be crazy to try to tackle all that I am trying to tackle. When I look at it logically, I am sunk. Help please God.

What God Said Tonight:

Out of everything before you, every task, every project, every challenge, is there any of them that I did not tell you to do? If there are things that you are doing that you do not think are in my will, you should stop those. However, for every thing that I have told you to do, of course I will take care of it. Of course I will make sure you succeed. I am the one who asked you to do it. Why would I do that if I didn't expect and know that you would be successful? 

Focus on me, focus on the things that I have commissioned you to, and trust that I did not call you into them to fail. I love you and I desire to see you successful. I will not call you to it unless I am prepared to help you through it. I love you too much. 

Rest for a little while here tonight. no worries, no plans, no pressure. Just rest with me and I will renew your strength, I will lift your sails. I will be the wind beneath your wings helping you to soar. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment