Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 8, 2013

Holy wedding...

My prayer:

At peace in your presence tonight God. You are more than I can describe and your presence is beyond my ability to put into words. It is almost beyond my ability to experience or contain. Your peace blots out all worry. Your healing blots out all sickness. Your joy blots out all pain. Your presence blots out everything that is not of you and I LOVE IT!!! Mighty God I worship and love you. You are more wonderful every day, or maybe my experience and understanding of you is more wonderful since you are you and you don't change. I LOVE YOU!!!

What God Said Tonight:

You are my precious child who I adore. I think on you often and revel in who you are and have become. You are covered in my blood and my tallit. I have wrapped you in fresh linen and prepared you for the wedding. I have prepared you with oils and fragrances. You are my beautiful bride. You are my precious one. You are my sole goal. 

Soon, we will be together in a covenant that is never ending and can never be broken. We have been through many things and our bond, our relationship has grown as a result. We have been tested in the fire and we have come out stronger together than we were alone. I love you and the time is coming soon to make it official. I love you my church my bride. The time is coming very soon. Be ready for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment