Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 1, 2013

Love assignment...

My prayer:

You are so amazing God! This day, from the moment I woke up until this very moment has been so perfectly arranged by you! I love days like this. I love it when I can so clearly see your will and your purpose in every moment of a day!

Thank you for all of the amazing people you have put into my life. I am consistently blown away by the awesome, gifted, loving, supportive, praying, people you surround me with. It makes life so much easier to have amazing people around to love and support you. I am RICHLY blessed God and I am so grateful to you!

I guess it is pretty obvious that I am fresh from prayer and worship group. Life looks so much better after soaking in your presence for a few hours. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I have made you to be a shade tree for those who are hot. I have made you to be a comfort. I have made you to be a wise counsel. I have made you to be a grateful servant to your fellow man. I have made you to be and to do many things and you will do them all. But most of all, I made you to love you and to be loved by you. 

Never lose sight of love. Never lose sight of the primary purpose in all that we do, love. I am sending you out on a new mission and your only job on this mission is to love. Let them see my love in you. Let them experience a love that heals and a love that strengthens. Let them know the true love that comes only from me. Those are your marching orders. Keep it in the forefront of your mind. 

It will not always be easy to love on this mission but that is your assignment. I love you baby girl. You are so very precious to me. I will not let you be hurt. I will not let harm come to you. My love will protect you. Be confident in my protection and go out and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment