Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 15, 2013

Effective ministry...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father! It was great to hang out with you tonight and watch you do your miracles! Thank you for healing, thank you for restoring, thank you for creating...we were all SO BLESSED! There is nothing better than being in your powerful presence. ANYTHING is possible!! Love you SO MUCH!!

What God Said Tonight:

Walking with you tonight was wonderful. You were taking the time to seek me and listen to me in a way that you have not done in awhile. 

You seemed more interested in seeking me than you did in the results for the person and that is wonderful. When your focus is on seeking me, in purity and in truth, then I will take care of the needs. I know already every need that is around you. Both your needs and the needs of people who come to you. I know the needs are many and if you are focusing on the needs, it can overwhelm you. I don't get overwhelmed. So, when you focus on seeking me, I will take care of the needs. 

That way, I can use you more. I can bring more people to you who need help. If you are constantly seeking me, your strength will not waiver. Your strength remains because it is my strength and my power that goes out to help the people. 

It is the key to effective ministry without burn out. Focus on me and not the problems. I can take care of the problems. 

I love you  daughter. Go and rest now. We have so much more to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment