Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dreams come true...

My prayer:

Mighty God, I see you opening up new opportunities around me and I am SO EXCITED! It seems like you are about to accomplish all of the visions you showed me. It seems like we are about to network worldwide and be multiple lights to the world. It seems like we are finding favor with people and ministries all over the place. It seems pretty COOL! 

It is so awesome, I am scared a little that it won't happen. I am a little afraid that I will get my hopes up and never actually see it all come together. I know that is stupid. How many times have you told me I would see and be a part of the vision? Too many times to count. 

God forgive me for my doubt and for my lack of faith. Help me to do better. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

I am the one who gave you the vision, why would I keep you from seeing it come together? It is a purpose and a plan that is for you. You don't have to watch this like a spectator. 

I need you front and center taking charge. I need you to use every skill I have ever taught you for me and for the Kingdom. 

I love you daughter and I know you can do this. Lead us to victory. Lead us to joy unspeakable. Lead us into the vision I have given you. You will find such great joy there. You will find such complete fulfillment. I am with you every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment