Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dirty laundry...

My prayer:

Mighty God. I feel like I messed up a lot today. I didn't always say what I needed to say the way I needed to say it. I said some things that I probably shouldn't have said. I was more focused on me than I was on other people. I don't know if I actually helped anyone today...maybe the students in the class this morning, but I am not even sure about that. 

There was nothing wrong with today other than as I reflect back on it, I wasn't the reflection of you that I want to be. Forgive me God for missing the mark today and I pray for your help to do better tomorrow. All I want is to bless you and bless the people you have put in  my life. That is the heart and the core of everything. 

I love you God Thank you for second, third, billionith, chances!

What God Said Tonight:

Arrogance, pride, and self centeredness are the three top terrors of my people. Guard against them constantly. They will destroy you if you let them.

You were created to be a giving being generous and in relationship to the people around you. Understand that truth of who you are so many things become easier. 

I love you daughter and I am grateful that you bring me your dirty laundry. Consider it and you clean to move onto the next thing. I love you daughter 

No comments:

Post a Comment