Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 1, 2012

Take your position...

My prayer:

What an amazing night God! I can't even put words to it! Your power, mercy, anointing, are so amazing. I am speechless but my ears are open.

What God Said Tonight:

I have given you clarity of purpose. You don't need to doubt. You don't need to wonder what my will is. I have shown you my will and you just need to trust it. 

Just as you prayed for others tonight, take the position that I have prepared you for. Walk in the authority I have given you. Trust that voice you hear is mine and trust that your thoughts are the mind of Christ. I have put everything in you that you need. Use it and do all that I have called you to do. 

You will be stepping out and into arenas that you have never imagined. Trust me to lead you to guide you. Trust that the wisdom you receive is from me. Follow your gut, your instinct right now is coming directly from my heart. You are an extension of me and made for this time and for this purpose. Don't doubt it. Don't get confused. 

Walk in the plan and purpose I have for you and you will see great wonders and miracles. You will see the blind see, the deaf hear, the dead raised again. You will see me to do great and mighty things. You will see creative miracles. You will see all of it and more. 

All of this, all of the struggle, all of the growth, was necessary to bring you to this time and this place. Now that we are here, trust me to guide you in and be prepared to be amazed. I will surprise you daily. I love you daughter and I have waited for this time for a very long time. I will not wait any longer. The time his here and the time is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment