Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mysteries of life...

My prayer:

My amazing God. I am not sure how to put my thoughts into words tonight. I am in a place of awe. Sometimes, you bring revelation that when I say it out loud, it seems so very obvious; however, there is a new level of understanding in my spirit that cannot be put into words. 

I am experiencing that tonight in relation to the gifts and the anointing that you give each of us. You gift us each differently and wonderfully to accomplish your purpose in this life. then, we spend a lifetime trying to discover and understand those gifts and those purposes. If we are lucky enough to figure it out, then we spend the rest of our lives searching out those opportunities to use the gifts, the anointing, and accomplish the purpose. 

As I say, so simple when I write it out, but so mysterious and challenging to live it out. I love you God and I am grateful that you have given us each gifts, anointing, purpose and I pray that you help us to live it out for your sake and for ours. I love you so very much and I am all yours.

What God Said Tonight:

You have described the pieces of life well but you are wrong to think that it is a struggle. It does not have to be. I have created all life to come together into a beautiful package of variety and beauty. 

To discover your gifts, you only need to open them and begin to use them. To understand your purpose, you only have to ask and follow the desires I have put in your heart. To experience my anointing, you need only to worship me. It is not difficult. 

There are things in life that are difficult but this is not one of them unless you make it so. If you listen to me when I tell you who you are, you will not struggle in this area. If you listen to what the world says about you, you will struggle. The world does not have your best interest or mine. The world, who is caught up in sin and all that it  entails, only wants to see you fail so it does not fail alone. 

But, focus on me, hear what I say about you and you will no longer be confused. I say you are a royal priesthood. I say you are a child of the Most High God. I say you are a King and a Prince. I say you are more beautiful than rubies and gold. I say you are mine and as such more valuable than anything else in the universe. Listen to me, receive your gifts, and walk in my anointing to achieve the purpose I have for you. It is easier than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment