Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 25, 2011

Small beginnings...

My prayer:
My amazing God. Another day of blessing and opportunities. I remember back to a day when I was worried that I would not have enough opportunities to serve you. I remember worrying that I might not have the opportunities, that I might not be "worthy" and capable. Those days seem like a lifetime ago but really, it was just a couple of years ago. 



Thank you for showing me that opportunities to serve you, serve your people and to love are all around me every day. Thank you for showing me that the only "credentials" I need are to love you and to serve you. Thank you for showing me that I will never be "worthy" but when I rely on you, because you are so worthy, you can speak through me and your message gets to your people. God I am so grateful to be a part of your ministry. I love, love, love you!


What God Said Tonight:
I am glad you are in reflective mood tonight. I want you to reflect on a couple of other things. I want you to remember that everything you have ever done for me has started with one simple act of obedience. The big things that you have done, have simply been me taking that one simple act and growing it it into what I need it to be. 


You are still getting a little stuck because you have these great visions for what you want to do but your reality is not matching your vision yet. Stop getting frustrated and remember the "small beginnings" that you have seen so many times. It is in the small beginning, the small acts of obedience that I can show up and magnify it. Small acts in my hands become great movements. I am the God of multiplication. 


Please stop trying to create the full vision and instead, do the one thing I have in front of you right now. I will multiply it. I will grow it. Leave that part up to me. I love you daughter. You know that I tell you, Don't despise small beginnings. Small beginnings are truly great in that they show the miracle of my power to multiply. I love you. Trust me to be me.

1 comment:

  1. Matthew 10:40-42 "We are intimately linked in this harvest work. Anyone who accepts what you do, accepts me, the One who sent you. Anyone who accepts what I do accepts my Father, who sent me. Accepting a messenger of God is as good as being God's messenger. Accepting someone's help is as good as giving someone help. This is a large work I've called you into, but don't be overwhelmed by it. It's best to start small. Give a cool cup of water to someone who is thirsty, for instance. The smallest act of giving or receiving makes you a true apprentice. You won't lose out on a thing."

    ReplyDelete