Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lighthouse...

My prayer:
Amazing God! I just watched Tim Tebow miraculously lead his team to another win, giving you all the glory and then...he started a huge prayer circle in the middle of the football field with guys from both teams. AWESOME!!!!!! What an amazing example he is of one of your kids God! What an amazing impact he is having for you and your Kingdom. AWESOME!!! Mighty God, I pray your protection around him and his family. The enemy can't be happy about this. Please God, keep him safe to proclaim your glory in a way I have never seen before. 


God I pray that you make me a positive influence on those around me. Help me God to be that reflection of you within my circle. Help me God to show the world how amazing you are. 


I love you SO MUCH and I am so excited that you were shown off in such a great way tonight God!! Yeah team GOD!!!


What God Said Tonight:
Hear me now my daughter. I will speak through anyone willing. I will show off in anyone willing to be my vessel. I will do the miraculous in anyone willing to share it with others. I am not stingy and I don't play favorites. Anyone willing to be my lighthouse will have my light in them. It will never burn out or fade. As long as you keep your windows clean and you are willing to let it shine out, my light will shine bright from you and lead those around you to safety. It will lead them to me. 


I am the truth (I cannot lie), I am the light (I bring life, heat, and illuminate the dark places. I am all that you need and i will make you successful for the sake of the Kingdom and because I love you. 


Keep your windows clean. If you let yourself get clouded and confused, my light won't shine through you. A lighthouse that does not shine is a very sad thing. It is also a dangerous thing. I have you right where you are because I need someone in your place to lead people to safety and to me. If you refuse to let my light shine through you, if you hide it, not only will people not find me but they will be crashed against the rocks and may die in torment. That is how serious it is. This is life and death. Shine my light and bring life to the world. 


I love you daughter. You are and will continue to be my lighthouse, won't you?

1 comment:

  1. Proverbs 4:17-19 The ways of right-living people glow with light; the longer they live, the brighter they shine. But the road of wrongdoing gets darker and darker— travelers can't see a thing; they fall flat on their faces.

    ReplyDelete