Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Multitudes...

My prayer:
My God how I love you. You make life worthwhile. You make existence worthwhile. You are my reason to get up in the morning and my purpose. You take care of everything I need before I even know I need it. Thank you for all that you taught me tonight. Thank you for the laughter. Thank you for being willing to be present in my life 24/7. I love you more than I knew was possible to love.




What God Said Tonight:
Do you see the multitudes tonight? Do you see them looking up, hoping for a reason, a purpose, a teacher? They spread as far as you can see. The world is hungry for hope and I am that hope. They don't all realize it yet, but I am that hope. 


Keep teaching. Keeping talking. Keep sharing. Keep reminding people that I am here, I am real, and I am waiting for them. 


I love you you so much. I love my children so much. I miss them so much. I want this time of gathering to be accomplished so we can move forward. Heaven is wonderful. You will see. It is beautiful and I love being seated in heaven. I love my time there. But more, I want more. I want to live with you in the new Jerusalem in the new earth. I want to love you with no distance. I want to be one with you. I want all of my children with me. 


I love you. Remember the faces in the multitude. Remember the look of anticipation and hope for a hope. Don't hold back. Tell them what they need to hear. I love you daughter. Go, rest, but remember.

1 comment:

  1. Isaiah 51:4 "Pay attention, my people. Listen to me, nations. Revelation flows from me. My decisions light up the world. My deliverance arrives on the run, my salvation right on time. I'll bring justice to the peoples. Even faraway islands will look to me and take hope in my saving power. Look up at the skies, ponder the earth under your feet. The skies will fade out like smoke, the earth will wear out like work pants, and the people will die off like flies. But my salvation will last forever, my setting-things-right will never be obsolete.

    ReplyDelete