Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Life...

My prayer:
Mighty God. I am not sure what to pray about tonight God. Thank you for today. Today was good and much needed. I needed the rest, the hike, the book, all of it. I think I am ready to go after another week. Just feeling a little boring and mundane tonight God. Maybe I should stop talking and listen. What you say is always a lot more interesting than what I say. I love you God and am grateful for all that you are.


What God Said Tonight:
There is a light at the end of the tunnel and that light is me. That hope is me. That passage into a new life and a new time is me. I am life and I am all around you. I speak and things come into existence. I breathe and there is life. I am the breath of life for you. I am not only your purpose but I am also the very essence of your life. The source of your life. 


I will not allow your time on this earth to end before my appointed time for you. I choose when you, my child, comes to heaven. Your life and your death is completely in my hands. Trust me to know the timing and do not live in fear of it coming early. Trust me. I will protect you. i will heal you l I will strengthen you. I will do whatever is necessary so that you can achieve all that I have set out for you. 


I will equip you for every last thing. Trust me. There is a lot left to do and most of it will be exciting and fun. I have such good plans for you. I love you so much. I waited for you for so long. I will not sacrifice one day of this life with you. Walk out in my love this week and be what I have called you to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment