Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The ripple effect...

My Prayer:
Wow God, what a week so far. I'm pooped but excited to see you reaching people. I can't wait to see what you do next. I love it when you do the unexpected in my life. I love your surprises! We have the group from India coming tomorrow and I ask for your favor. I don't know what this opportunity will turn into, but I trust you to work it all to our good.

I want to lift up the many friends in my life that are struggling with sickness, disease and injury tonight God. I thank you for every miraculous healing that I have seen you do, both in my life and in the lives of those around me. I love it when you just show up and take care of it on the spot, like you did with my back on Sunday. That was awesome God! I didn't even pray. I was thinking, "Hmm, my back really hurts." (from so gracefully falling down the stairs on Saturday :) Then I thought, "I should ask for prayer at church today." Then you said, "Do you want prayer or do you want to be healed." I said I wanted to be healed and within 30 seconds, whiz bang, my back was perfect with no pain! I love that stuff God! I want to see more of it.

I want to see you heal like you did in the Acts church. I want to see us receive your healing as easily as we receive the sickness, disease and injury. I want our faith to be as persistent as our fear. I am not there yet. I pray that you help me to get there. I pray that you help me to see the barriers to receiving all that you have for us. I pray that you continue to teach me how to be more completely the woman of God that you want me to be so I can be the blessing you intend me to be.

God you are amazing, perfect and everything I could ever want or need. I love you with a love that I don't fully understand. I need you in a way that is so constant it is simply a part of who I am. Mighty, awesome, incredible creator of the universe. I remain in awe...

What God said tonight:
Don't worry about tomorrow. Don't worry about being good enough. Simply don't worry. We are on track. Your going to see all of what you envision. You are going to see the hundreds, thousands, millions healed. You are going to see me do even greater miracles. You are going to see it all.

I have shown you the lines of people waiting for prayer to be healed. What I haven't yet shown you is the millions of people whose faith is made stronger as a result of seeing those people be healed. What I haven't shown you is the ripple effect of every act of service and obedience in your life. Every time you say yes to me, there is a great ripple effect through the Kingdom of God. The smallest act of obedience can have a truly profound effect on millions of people.

I rejoice in your obedience. I rejoice in your submission and service to the Kingdom and the people. I rejoice in your service to me. But I don't love you any more or any less because you serve me. I don't love you any more or less because of your obedience, your faithfulness. I don't love you any more or less when you don't serve, disobey or lack faithfulness.

I love the heart of who you are. I love the perfected spirit that is in you. We will do great things together, but those great things won't make me love you any more or any less. You do not have to perform for me. Continue to love me and the rest will come. Continue to spend time with me, true quality time and the rest will come. Continue to tell others about me so they can come to know me as well and the rest will come.

I love you my daughter. You are so very precious to me. You're worth more than rubies or gold and you are the apple of my eye. Don't forget that and walk in the confidence of my love every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment