Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 14, 2010

A new thing...

My prayer:
Thank you Lord for bringing me through this day. Thank you for your protection and favor on my life.

God, I am a little freaked out by this new thing you have me doing with the blog. I feel really vulnerable putting all this out there for the world to see. And then I think, who really cares anyway? Will they be able to see that it is about what you have to say and not what puny little me has to say? And yet, I really feel you want me to do this.

Maybe it's because of the growth you want to see in me. Breaking down some more of that old wall I had around me. Maybe it's to reach someone, somewhere that you are going to bring to the blog just at the right time. Or, maybe I'm just nuts and risking letting my heart show for no real reason. But, until I hear differently from you, I will keep it up. I'm nothing if not faithful to my word. So keep speaking God. Let me know what you want to say. I will do my best to do your will. You are magnificent and I am humbled by your presence in my life.

What God said tonight:
It is time to rest in preparation for tomorrow. Tomorrow is a big day in the Kingdom of God. The time is here for a new season to break out. I'm not going to keep doing things in the old ways. A new generation needs to see me, know me and learn to trust me. I need to reach this generation. It is crucial. The time really is short. You don't know.

Keep me at the forefront of your thoughts at all times. Let your thoughts of me be your shield in this world. The battle is on and we win, but it will be bloody. I want you protected. I want you behind my shield. Stay safe in my arms. You will remain with me always and I with you.

One more thing, keep a daily reminder of what I have done in your life. You will need to remember it in the days ahead. Don't forget to write it all down and re-visit it when all seems lost. I will ALWAYS bring you out and I will ALWAYS take care of you. You are my love.

2 comments:

  1. Marilyn. We have had several words at our church that God is doing a new thing. That we are not to think of the old things because he is doing a new thing. I feel this is conformation of the word he gave you. I am blessed by your blog. Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Thanks Angie for the confirmation!!

    ReplyDelete