Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 19, 2010

"Church"...

My Prayer:
Wonderful day God. Thank you for the rest and relaxation!

I have my mind on service tomorrow. I pray God that your will and awesome presence be felt in the millions of church services throughout the world tomorrow. I pray God that your magnificent power be felt by your people. I pray that we learn new strategies to live this life in the way you meant for us to live it.

I pray God that you draw every person that you are seeking after to the service that will speak to them, whether it is in a church, someone's home, on the internet or somewhere else. Make those divine appointments God that you are so good at.

I pray that you anoint all of the awesome men and women of God who will be teaching your word tomorrow. I pray that your words speak through them. I pray God that your pure and true gospel be preached and reach the Kingdom of God for your sake. I pray for the worship teams, the praise teams, the ministry teams and the volunteers who will be serving you and your people tomorrow God. I pray that you give them a peaceful night sleep and the strength to serve you. I pray God as your people give of their time and talents tomorrow that you will return it to them in great blessings. Teach us God what we need to know to be the church throughout the week.

You are so amazing God. You truly are all that I need and all that I want. Thank you for the journey that this week has been. Still trusting in you, in Jesus name I pray.

What God said tonight:
My daughter, you are troubled tonight but you did not bring it up. It is ok. I know your heart. It is good to get it off your chest sometimes though. Do not fear. The pain and hurt you are anticipating will not happen. You are protected and you will not experience the "worst case scenario" in this thing. I have you protected and my plan is being perfected in you. Trust me if you can't trust the situation.

"Church" will be awesome tomorrow. I love when my people get together in my name. I hear their praise and worship and it is so beautiful The angels join in here in heaven and the sound is so beautiful.

Not everyone will be blessed. Some will be offended. Some will be hurt. Some will be discouraged. But some will be loved. Some will receive the blessings I have for them. Some will increase their faith. Some will come to me for the very first time!!! Some will be healed and some will be encouraged. Some will serve and some will be served.

Church service is meant to be a filling station for my people. Go and be filled tomorrow daughter. Your pastor has a great word that I put on his heart. You will have the opportunities to serve, pray and help that you so crave. I love you daughter. Go and be blessed.

1 comment:

  1. What wouderful assurance we have in the Lord. Thank you for the blog tonight Angie

    ReplyDelete