Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 28, 2010

Commitment...

My Prayer:
Father God, I am beat tonight. Almost no sleep last night, long day but I get to end it here with you so all is good. Thanks for getting me through this one.

God, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. Who am I to expect you to talk to me every night? Who am I to think that I can translate your voice to all of the amazing people you are bringing to this blog?

I am really glad that you can use anyone. I am really thankful that it doesn't take someone who is perfect to serve you and to hear from you. I am so grateful for Jesus sacrifice that allows me to come directly to you, speak to you and hear from you. I can't imagine being born in a time where I didn't have that direct access to you but had to go through the priest. Thank you for letting me be born in a time when I get to know you personally. Not because I am anybody but because of what you did for me.

I cannot imagine life without your amazing presence. I wouldn't have a reason to get out of bed. God, continue to teach us how to seek you, find you and hear you. Continue to teach us how to know you. I love you!

What God said tonight:
Today I know was rough for you but you did not lose hope and that is good.

I want you to know that this is real. This is exactly what I have for you at this time. This is exactly what I had hoped for you. There are a lot of things you don't understand right now. You will someday.

Your trust in me needs to continue each day. It needs to be new and fresh each day just as my love and my mercy are new each day for you. This relationship, our relationship will never get stale as long as we continue to start each day with a newness and freshness. This relationship will remain alive, active and powerful as long as we both continue to pour into it every day.

I have already promised you I will never leave you nor forsake. I have promised you I will be with you always. I have promised you that I will guide you always. Have you, can you make the same commitment to me? Can you promise me you will never leave me, never turn your back on me, never get stale and forget the miracle that I am in your life? Please don't answer glibly. Please take your time.

That is the commitment I need from you to move into the next season. I need you to know that you will never leave me. I need you to know that you will never turn your back on me. I need you to know that your commitment to me is as strong as my commitment to you. Through any battle, through any trouble, you and me forever.

Please, take time to think this through and when you are ready to make that commitment, let me know. I love you first and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment