Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Don't worry...


My prayer:

Oh wow God, we just passed 1 million views on this blog! People came over 1 million times to see what you had to say! That is amazing, fantastic, wonderful!!!!

I was going to talk about how I survived this day thanks to you and that I was grateful for your help, which I am, but seeing that number has me all excited! It is crazy wonderful and puts the worries of the day in perspective. 

The next meeting, the next deal, the next day at work, those are not really important. Seeing your messages and your love spread, literally throughout the world. Now, that is worth something! I love you SO MUCH!

What God Said Tonight:

I am here working on your behalf. I always have your best interest at heart. I am working it all out in your life. 

Trust me, please. Don't miss out on the beauty and joy of life because you are worrying about things outside of your control. I am in control and take ease in that knowledge. 

Rest, work, laugh, dream, but don't worry. Don't spend a minute of your effort on wondering "What if the worst happens." It won't. I am with you. And, even when it does, with me on your side, the worst works for your good. That is the promise. I will take EVERYTHING and work it for your good. 

You, my child, are more blessed than you know. Be completely confident of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment