Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Time to stand...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I am not very good at living life. Oh, I am successful and a goal achiever. But when it comes to just living and enjoying life, that I struggle with. One of the reasons I am glad that I never had kids is that means I never forced another human being to live life. 

That is really horrible isn't it? I mean life is a gift they tell me. And, in truth, I have had some amazing experiences and known some amazing people. But, at the end of the day, I long for the day that I can be with you in heaven. I long for the day where I am not bombarded with evil every day. It is exhausting and depressing and I have a great desire to run away, but where do you run in a world filled with it? 

I am sorry to dump on you tonight God. I am just in a bad place and need some help.

What God Said Tonight:

Thank you for opening your heart. This is not news to me you know. I know you better than you know yourself. 

The evil of the world is harder for some of my children than others. You have a great sense of justice and the need for [protection of those who are weaker. You were born with this and your life has nurtured it. It makes living in this world harder for you. 

But please know, I need you here, now. I need those who can't let the evil of the world win. I need people who know in their hearts that something is not right. And, I need you  to pray. I need you to fight. I need your spiritual weapons to be active and sharp. 

Stop numbing yourself to the world and allow that which I put in you to shine. I love you and now is not a time to run, now is a time to stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment