Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

The demon of pride...


My prayer:

Sweet Father. I am realizing tonight that I missed an opportunity to share your greatness today. And, even worse, I allowed someone to credit me with something that was really your doing. I am very sorry. 

Awesome God, all glory is yours. Everything good and right in me is only because of you in my life. I apologize that I did not make that clear today.

What God Said Tonight:

Your forgiveness is already yours. I have covered you, now and always with my sacrifice. I love you and I know you did not mean harm but I am glad that you have seen it. I am glad for you. Your future will be easier and better if you can remember this . 

It is not about doing right or wrong but it is about the demon of pride that can so quickly damage you. Pride is a weapon of the enemy and like so many weapons, it feels so good at first. That is what makes you allow it into your life. That initial rush. But, in the end, it will destroy you if you let it. Crushing it by bringing it out into the open is your best defense. 

I love you. I forgive you and I crush the pride that tried to get at you today.

2 comments:

  1. Inspiring prayer and beautiful message in that answer.

    ReplyDelete