Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 6, 2017

The best...


My prayer:

My mind wandered around a lot of odd thoughts today God. I ask that you help me discern if there are any lessons that you would like me to learn out of those thoughts or if they were just random. 

In particular the thoughts about living a satisfying life. When my life is less than what I want it to be, I have the comfort that this life is just the beginning and I am just visiting here. But I wonder if that assurance has allowed me to accept less than the best in this life and more importantly, less than what you want for me.

Thank you for the time to rest enough to allow my thoughts to wander!

What God Said Tonight:

I want the very best for you. I want seas of diamonds for you. I want gold streets and jeweled walls for you. I want unceasing joy for you. I want divine health and wholeness for you. I want love that is unsurpassed for you. 

Never doubt what I want for you. What ever is the very best, that is what I want for you. I have an eternity with you and I will see you have the best of everything. 

I will also see you struggle and in those times, I will give you the best of what you need to get through the struggle. Since you are in this world, I will see you get hurt and I will provide you the best, deepest and most complete healing for the hurt. 

I love you and as my child, you can expect the best for your life, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment