Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 23, 2017

This week...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I pray for your help to see the purpose in this week coming up. Help me to see the opportunities to be a blessing. Help me to see your direction and you plan. 

God, I pray that this not be just an ordinary week. Let this week be extraordinary. 

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

Waves of trouble, pain, joy, blessings they rush in and they rush back out. Yet you still stand firm rooted in me. Your standing, your roots are what keep you from being swept away. 

I won't let go. You are mine and I am yours forever. 

We will walk the path of mercy and grace together. We will see people healed. We will see people saved. We will see the new heaven and the new earth. It may not all happen this week but parts of all of it will happen this week. 

I love you and I am with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment