Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 1, 2016

God in my corner...

My prayer:

I am very grateful to see the end of this week so close. This week wore me down. I say that but in truth, you walked me through every crazy challenge and here we are whole a getting ready for a long weekend. 

Thank you for all of the answered prayers this week, both for myself and for so many others. Most of the prayers were those quick bullet prayers because I did not have time for much else but you showed up and took care of it all anyway. 

I need to ask for help in one more thing. I need help with this decision in front of me. Please show me what you would have me do and open the doors for me. This is a tough decision for me and I don't want to make it without you. Thank you Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:

I will help you. I am already helping you but you cannot see it yet. I am always working on your behalf, it is just not always so easy to see. 

I love you and I will see you succeed in every adventure you go after. I love watching you go after your dreams. You are tenacious and I love that about you. 

Rest in the knowledge that you never have to face any challenge alone. I am always in your corner and sometimes in the ring with you. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment