Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

A big decision...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I come asking for guidance and direction tonight.

The opportunity from today is interesting. I have been looking for a change. Is this it? Or is this just a distraction? Part of me thinks it could be great but part of me sees all of the downsides to it. A big part of not wanting to take the opportunity is knowing I would have to say good bye to people I truly love and admire. But then I think, that is not a good reason to stay and ignore the opportunity.

Anyway, as you can see, logic and reason isn't getting me anywhere. Help me God to make the right decision.

What God Said Tonight:

Our relationship is not one where I tell you what to do and you do it. That is the relationship of a master and a slave. You are not my slave, you are my daughter, my precious daughter. As such, all I want is your happiness.

I just want to be a part of your everyday life and decisions. I can show you pitfalls and I can show you potential, but the decision, especially decisions like these are all yours.

You can talk it through with me and bounce ideas off of me, I am happy to be a part of it all, but in the end, you choose. And when you do, I will find blessings in your decision. I will destine you to succeed, as I have always done.

Rest on it. Let your mind turn off for awhile. I bet it will look a whole lot clearer to you in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment